Please refer to the sizing charts. If you need further assistance, please reach out to our awesome customer service team for more help.
- If you are in between sizes, we usually recommend sizing down.
- 3" petite vs. 4" belt
- Our petite belts are perfect for smaller torso athletes. Sometimes the 4" straight belt can ride into the bottom of the rib cage if you have a small torso, so the 3" Petite Belt eliminates that problem. The 3" petite belt is USAW approved and provides the same great stability and support without the discomfort of a larger 4" belt. The 3" belt is not necessarily for shorter athletes, but for athletes with a shorter torso length and limited space between their ribs and hips.
- My belt overlaps, is it too big? Short answer - yes. We prefer your belt to have a gap between the ends, rather than overlapping. We’d recommend sizing down.
- If you do not see your size: If you need custom sizing we offer free custom sizing on all of our available designs. Please reach out to email@example.com.
Are 2POOD belts USA Weightlifting compliant?
- Yes! Our belts meet all IWF requirements for any sanctioned weightlifting competition. Our belts are worn by many world record holders and Olympians so rest assured you’re using what the top pros use.
What is the WODClamp?
- The WodClamp is an absolute necessity when going for a heavy lift and you want 100% security. For more info on the Wodclamp, watch this quick video.
I do not think I fit in any of your available sizes. Can you custom-make a size?
- If you need custom sizing we offer free custom sizing on all of our available designs. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I customize a belt?