How long will my order take to ship?
- Most orders will ship by the next business day. Please keep in mind that during holidays and large releases shipping windows could be longer.
Do you offer international shipping?
- Yes, we offer International Shipping via USPS and DHL when available. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t see your country available.
How long does international shipping take?
- Depending on the destination, DHL is 2-7 days and USPS First Class is 7 days to 1 Month. For reliability, we recommend going with DHL.
Tracking on my package says it is delivered, but I haven't gotten my package. What should I do?
- Normally when this happens it is either misdelivered to a neighbor, or in a parcel locker if available. Please check with your neighbors and postal worker, and reach out to email@example.com to make them aware of the situation.
What's the difference between priority mail and first-class mail?
- Priority mail is a faster mail service. If you’re in a rush to get your item, choose Priority Mail.
The shipping estimate at checkout said 3 days and the item is still not here. What should I do?
- Shipping estimates provided at checkout are simply estimates and transit times can vary with USPS. Most packages are delivered in their estimated time, but that is not a guaranteed delivery date. For guaranteed/overnight delivery, please reach out to customer service.
Does 2POOD cover customs fees?
- All international orders may be subject to customs duties and taxes. 2pood cannot control and are not responsible for any customs duties/taxes applied to your package. Please be aware you are responsible for paying any additional duties/taxes. Please refer to your country's customs office for more information.
Do you ship to APO/Military addresses?
We do! Please be sure to follow the below format:
Shipping Method: USPS Priority Mail ONLY
Enter Grade/Rank/Rating and full name in the “Name” field
Enter Unit number, CM Room Number, PSC Number in the Address 1 field
Do not add address information in Address 3 – this is too long for shipping purposes. If added, this information will be deleted and could cause your items to be undeliverable
Enter APO (FPO) in the “City” field
Enter Armed Forces (AA/AP/FP) in the “State” field
Enter UNITED STATES in the country field
Enter the ZIP code in the “ZIP” field.
How do I track my order?
- Once your order ships you will receive tracking info in your email. Alternatively, you can always login to your account at 2pood.com to track your shipment.
I entered the wrong address at checkout, can I change it?
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP, If the item has not shipped we can accommodate an address change but once an item ships we have no ability to change the address.