Do you offer international exchanges?
- Currently, we do not offer international exchanges, only returns.
I already took the tags off of my belt, can I still exchange it for a different size?
- As long as the belt is showing no signs of wear (Chalk, Dirt, Hair), we will accept the belt for exchange. Please be sure to double-check your belt to ensure it’s clean before returning it.
How long do I have to return or exchange an item?
- 60 days from the delivery of the item.
Does 2POOD provide return shipping labels?
- We do not provide return labels, however, if you are exchanging an item, we take care of the shipping of the new item back out to you.
I need a different size and I see you are out of my size online. What should I do?
- We are constantly restocking and recommend you sign up to be notified of your size being restocked. You will enter your email on the product's page and will be sent an email as soon as the size is restocked.
I'd like to make a return/exchange. How do I begin that process?
- For domestic returns/exchanges, fill out the form that was included in your package and ship it back to the address on the form. A copy of that form can be found at 2pood.com/exchanges. For international returns, please fill out the form and include it in your package.
I sent my item back for an exchange. What's next?
- Please allow at least 7 days for your exchange to be processed from the date it arrives in our warehouse. You will receive a shipping notification when your exchange is processed
I returned an item, how long until I get my money back into my account?
- Returns are processed within 7 days of delivery to our warehouse. You will receive an email with a return receipt when your return is processed.
What is the best way to ship an item back to you?
- If the item is under 1lb (all belts are under 1lb), You can use USPS First Class Mail. Please roll the belt the way it rolls around you and package it tightly to prevent creasing. If over 1lb, you can use USPS Priority Mail. Please keep tracking all shipments back to us.
I got the wrong size belt and have a competition in 5 days. What should I do?
- We recommend placing a new order for the correct size and returning the original for a refund. This is the preferred method when time is of the essence.